Like moisturiser for skin or conditioner for hair, beard oil will nourish and protect your whiskers. Here's a beard oil tutorial to keep your scruff looking sharp and feeling soft.
Before You Begin
The best time to apply is after a hot shower, when your hairs are cleanest and softest; this is when they will most easily absorb the oils.
Dry your beard completely before applying any oil. Water will prevent the oil from being absorbed.
Beard Oil Application
- Put 2-3 drops of oil in your palms. (This will go a long way, and you can apply more later if needed.)
- Spread it evenly in your palms and fingers.
- Once the oil is distributed, brush your palms along the sides of your beard.
- Do the same down the front.
- Then bring both hands up through the bottom of your beard.
- Use your finger tips to coat the hairs on your moustache
- Use a comb to evenly distribute the oil while setting the hairs back in place.
Repeat this process once daily to keep your beard soft and conditioned!